总负责人：周玥 / 赵梦莎
展览统筹：杨丹 / 刘小门
项目执行：陈家心 / 许珂
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the 2021 abC Art Book Fair Shanghai ( hereinafter referred to as Fair ) only, and become effective upon acceptance of Exhibitor’s Agreement, in case of such acceptance shall be immediately in effect through the entire term of Exhibitor’s participation in the Fair. Please carefully read the following terms:
A. Consignment Duration
Applicants who submit this Application Form and Exhibitor Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org will be regarded as the exhibitor of the abC Art Book Fair 2021 Shanghai.
Publications will also be sold inside the offline fair during October 21th - 24th, 2021 at Modern Art Museum Shanghai.
B. Responsibilities and Obligations of the Organizer
· abC should ensure that the received publications will be displayed and sold within the Consignment Duration.
· abC should ensure the safety and good condition of the received publications.
· abC will be responsible for the design and planning of the Fair online.
· abC will be responsible for the curation and construction of the Fair offline.
· abC will be responsible for the collection, edit, translation of the exhibitor’s and publications’ information.
· abC will be responsible for receiving the package of consigned publications and assisting in customs clearance issues.
· abC will be responsible for the settlement after Consignment Duration and transfer the Fair income to the exhibitor’s PayPal account.
C. Responsibilities and Obligations of the Exhibitor
· The Exhibitor should ensure that submitted information are correct and complete. All information can be used by abC during the promotion period and Fair.
· The Exhibitor should ensure that the consigned publications send to Shanghai on time.
· The Exhibitor should ensure that the consigned publications are well-packed with cushioning and waterproof material.
· The Exhibitor should submit the video to abC on time. All videos can be used by abC during the promotion period and Fair, and recorded on the official website hereafter.
D. Shipment and Fee
Shipments and deliveries from abroad will be accepted until September 28th, 2021.
Please ship your package at least 2 weeks in advance after receiving the confirmation email. Tracking numbers, quantities and dimensions must be e-mailed to Yaya Liu (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of shipping.
Please mark all packages with the Exhibitor’s name and address them to:
ATTN: abC Team
ATTN: EXHIBITOR NAME
First Floor of ZUCZUG/
B7-3A, 1st North Street, 798 Art District., Chaoyang District, Shanghai, P. R. CHINA 100016
Name: Yang Dan
Tel: +86 185 1516 0185
The shipping expense, including postage, insurance (if needed), customs clearance fee that occurred due to objective reasons, should be paid by the exhibitor.
abC will make the inventory and send the sales report to your email within 2 weeks after the abC Art Book Fair Shanghai 2021 ends on October 24th.
The sales income after deducting the share of the consignment will be transferred to the exhibitor via PayPal in order.
abC will return / consign (for Shanghai edition 2021) / wholesale the publications unsold at its solely discretion. At that time, abC will confirm with exhibitors via email.
F. Withdrawal and Cancellation
Due to the special participation method of this edition, the application once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Please transfer the promotion video and send consigned publications to Shanghai on time.
By any chance that the abC Art Book Fair cannot be held, abC will discuss the return or purchase of publications received through email. As abC unilaterally cancels the art book fair in case of subjective reasons, the return postage will be paid by abC.